The Purpose of cookies
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with our Site;
- understand the total number of visitors to our sites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and operating
- monitor the performance of our Site and to continually improve it; and customise and enhance your online experience.
- We may also use a third party called Google Analytics to gather general information about how people use our website for the purposes of website optimization and analytics. To find out more about Google Analytics’ privacy policies, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- We, or our third-party mail service providers, may also include web beacons in e-mail messages to you in order to determine whether messages have been opened and links contained within them have been clicked.
Managing your cookie preferences:
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.